Monday 22 October 2012



10 - You are the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I fall asleep.
09 - Just thinking about you puts the biggest smile ๑ˆ⌣ˆ๑ on my face and my heart beats faster and faster.
08 - Every song I listen to, I think of you.
07 - I re- read all our convos over and over again.
06 - When we are together, I never want the moment to end, I want it to last forever and ever.
05 - Whenever I am with you and look at you, nothing else in the world matters. I am blind to everything but    
        YOU !
04 - I am on cloud nine just the way you smell.
03 - Just by hearing your voice, I get butterflies and can't help but smile ツ 
02 - I miss you even before you leave.
01 - I would do anything in the world for you since you are my world and my everything ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

-->